Thursday, December 18, 2008

what!

i dont know.... was it the sadness that made me sad or the lack of happiness
did my fear cause me to cower or was i afraid because i am a coward...

when i pushed you away from my side...
and i desired not after thy tender kiss.. your gentle caress on my hide..
was i through with you.. was i hungry

when i slipped my hand into the pocket of my soul
and handed you my heart it left my hands
did it reach you.. did you get it.

when i read you my song
did you sing it
when i loved you did i mean it!

4 comments:

  1. i think this aptly describes the love scene of our generation... its a maze.. there is confusion and a lack of knowledge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wat is confusing me more is ur identity.what are u?

    ReplyDelete
  3. what am i.... really philo so far!!! what kind of a questio is that. am an earthling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh thought u were "marsian"..duh!
    anyway meant there is lil about who u are on ur profile...
    so about this beautiful piece,was it a love gone sour?did u get heartbroken or u broke the heart?

    ReplyDelete